Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fitness? Schmitness!

For the last two weeks (or thereabouts) I've been trying to become fitter, and to lose weight.
Apart from the great chocolate cake investigation, where I was trying to find an edible sugar-free chocolate cake, I have been eating really really well. Hardly any carbs, minimal sugar, vegies galore and more water than you'd believe. I've cut out my normal sugary white tea and porridge for breakfast and having green tea and weight loss smoothies instead. No bread, no pasta, no rice, no potatoes, etc etc etc.
I've been walking and skating and generally moving all the time - Buddy has started walking all the time so chasing him has helped.
Last night I attempted my Level 2 test for roller derby and ended up absolutely knackered and my legs felt like jelly.
Afterwards I weighed myself to see how the weight loss is going, and I've gained a kilogram.

Maybe weight loss is not for me?

PS I still have not passed my Level 2 roller derby test.

No comments:

Post a Comment