Saturday, March 01, 2014

Photo bomb - March 1 2014

March 1 - YELLOW
Yellow there*!
This was supposed to be a forced perspective photo with the ball chasing The Man and Honey down the street.
It didn't work.
But it does look OK so here it as my FatMumSlim photo for today.
I've also started using my real camera for the March photos.
LOL - I don't even know what I'm doing.

*Once I said 'Yellow' when answering the phone at work and it was the boss on the other end and he was none-too-pleased with my lack of professionalism. Then years later when my now-husband who also worked at the same place told them I was pregnant (with Honey), he inferred that I was a teenage girl of limited morals who had trapped my husband with my web of deceit.
Perhaps true, but I wasn't a teenager at the time.

** I did not trap him with my web of deceit.
*** At least I don't think I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment